5: Who/what inspires you?
like EVERYTHING… i think some of my biggest artistic inspirations are natasha allegri, maruti-bitamin, murakami takashi… there’s a Lot and it would take me forever to list them all idk i just really like looking at art. i get a lot of inspiration from nature and cities and just people, and a LOT from music! i think most of my best ideas come to me when i’m just observing stuff around me or listening to songs i love
10: Least favorite thing to draw?
oh gosh i don’t know„, i’m good with drawing pretty much anything as long as i’m morally ok with the subject matter but i guess i’d have to go with anything that’s supposed to be abstract? i just really don’t enjoy it for whatever reason!
3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a “doodle” it is.
WELL the last thing i worked on before answering this ask was just some touchups on this doodle! #body horror
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12: Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
new and improved goddesses
Things are happening!! \o/
Hey everyone! i know you all may be aware of my previous work with hrmnzr/melanie stanley. i am no longer working or associating with her. if you want to know why you can read up via this post (warning for sexual harassment and abuse!!) thanks for understanding
a flowery boy
sprite sprite sprite